Capella Lodge on Lord Howe Island, celebrated as the first luxury lodge in the world’s last paradise is excited to announce its popular free return flights to Lord Howe offer as part of its Cool Capella Deals 2012.
The Fly Free Stay 7 Pay 6 package is valid in conjunction with a seven night stay in relaxed luxury in any suite at Capella 28 July – 30 September 2012 inclusive. There’s never been a better time or reason to explore Lord Howe this cool season.
Lord Howe is a sub-tropical ‘treasure island’ lost in time, a short flight from Australia’s east coast. The gentle season from end July – September offers visitors a chance to reinvigorate as the spring season approaches and witness great activity as rare sea birds arrive to nest on this island paradise, home from their adventures overseas.
With Capella as a luxe base camp, guests re-energise on treks with breathtaking views to the horizon along magnificent ridges and clifftops with hidden caves, or explore fascinating walking tracks through tranquil palm forests and beneath the mysterious canopy of ancient spreading figs.
The world’s southernmost coral reef beckons, with the chance of an unforgettable encounter with a Green Sea Turtle, to explore an abundant submarine life by snorkel or glass-bottom boat.
Guests might make an easy friend of the large kingfish who swim thrillingly amongst knees and calves in order to grab a proffered snack.
Return to Capella to enjoy fine wine and world-class cuisine in great company.
The Fly Free Stay 7 Pay 6 Cool Capella Deal offers a sky-high saving of up to $4,400 per couple including one bonus night’s accommodation and two return Qantaslink flights from Sydney or Brisbane. A week’s stay at Capella from just $3,900 per person twin share with flights booked for guests makes a Lord Howe getaway so easy! Conditions apply as below*.
Take off to Capella Lodge this season; fly free and take it easy!
*Fly Free Conditions
- Offer available for new bookings only, subject to availability.
- Booking must be prepaid at time of reservation. This is then fully non refundable.
- Payment must be made by credit card and incurs a 2.5% surcharge.
- Return airfares are included on a single or twin share basis; free airfare offer does not apply to additional persons.
- Flights to Lord Howe Island are operated by QantasLink from Sydney or Brisbane (direct flights only on a Sunday).
- Pro rata fare surcharge applies from other ports.
- Fly free offer is based on seat class availability; an additional surcharge may apply for travel on certain flights.
We recommend travel insurance.
Images: A selection of Capella Lodge images is free for download
Baillie Lodges is a collection of intimate luxury lodges in unique wilderness destinations. Capella Lodge on Lord Howe Island launched the portfolio and continues to capture guests in its magic. Southern Ocean Lodge is Australia’s first true luxury